The Institutional password for the Wiley Journals Portal has changed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the new details or if you have any questions about library services.
To achieve the best viewing experience on Screencast we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. Another option is to try using a browser that supports HTML5. Screencast.com works especially well with Google Chrome.
If you follow Dyslexia Action via Facebook, Twitter or are a regular visitor to our website you may have seen today's new article on the latest trends in technology.
There are some really useful articles posted so do follow us to ensure you do not miss out on the latest updates.
(Edited by Mat Dydak - Webmaster - original submission Thursday, 5 February 2015, 1:57 PM)
If you are enrolled onto a CPD, EAA or PG course then you are eligible for NUS Student Card.
Instructions/rules of application:Read the rest of this topic
In order to streamline our administration process we are introducing a new procedure for when you want to move on to the next Module of the Postgraduate Programme. For more details please see attached PDF.
Dyslexia Guild offers a wide range of benefits:
- A discount place at the annual Guild Conference
- Free webinars
- Free copies of the Dyslexia Review journal
- Bi-monthly electronic newsletter with information on Dyslexia and SpLD
- Access to online library of specialist e-books and e-journals, accessible 24/7, plus hard copy tests, books and teaching materials that may be borrowed
- CPD courses and Assessment Practicing Certificate renewal and issuing
- Access to Guild Forums and internal Dyslexia related discussion groups
To join the Guild go to http://dyslexiaaction.org.uk/dyslexia-guild
Please note that sometimes we communicate using the internal messaging system on Moodle. To check if you have any messages waiting click on the MESSAGES block on the right hand side of this page.